Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally!

When shopping for the children, it's an unfortunate reality that there are always four times as many cute things for the girls as there are for the boys. Thankfully, Younger Brother is the least materialistic of the bunch and would be thrilled to exist totally in hand-me-downs. But I do think he deserves to have something of his own every once in a while. And finally! I found it! Something truly special for little boys! Check out B's new kicks...

How cool are these?! As I mentioned, he could care less about "stuff" but he was sooo excited when he pulled these out of the box!


He doesn't know this yet...but the treads on the bottom are made so they leave dinosaur footprints in the dirt.

I don't usually buy that sort of thing. But seriously, I couldn't pass this one up!

:)


1 comment:

Britni said...

Where did you get these?? They are too cool. I need to keep these in mind for a gift!