Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scenes from a Normal Sort of Day

Today was just your average sort of Wednesday...and I mean that in a good way!

My first sight upon coming downstairs this morning was my little Jedi Princess. No one can accuse her of not being well rounded!

Younger Brother and I waited outside for Biggest Brother to get off the school bus. This is when I asked him to look at me, so that I could sternly lay the ground rule that there was to be no name calling of passers by while waiting for the bus to arrive! Ask me why I had to lay that ground rule.

There is always great fanfare from the little sibs when Biggest Brother steps off the bus.

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but man I love her hair! :)

And last but not least, the update on Littlest Sis. I took her to the Pediatrician today after several days of fussiness and catching a glimpse of a sore on the underside of her tongue. Verdict...a kid virus. Poor thing has blisters all in the back of her throat and under her tongue. No wonder she has had such a hard time feeding. Thankfully, now that I know the problem I am better able to treat it with Tylenol and Orajel, and with food that doesn't involve suckling. She was much happier today. Here she is welcoming her first official bowl of rice cereal! Yum!


No comments: