Thursday, September 4, 2008

Tummy Time!

Littlest Sis is quickly becoming such a big girl! I used to have to prop her chest up on my hands for tummy time so she could participate and not just lay helplessly with her face smashed into the blanket. Not any more! I had trouble getting these pics because as fast as I could roll her onto her tummy, she would roll right back onto her back again. Check it out! Here's how it's done...

Tummy

Move arm out of the way, then lean to one side. Put your head into it!

Voila!

Way to go Lil' Sis!

That's my big girl!!!


1 comment:

Britni said...

How sweet! She looks so happy after rolling!

Did someone make that blanket for her? It looks like a pattern I have seen at JoAnn Fabrics. It's so cute. I wish I could have made her a quilt too....I didn't even make one for Ember yet....I lost all the material I bought for hers!

She is getting so strong!