Friday, September 5, 2008

Bedtime Big Sis

Big Sis seems to have developed an ever expanding bedtime routine. First it's puzzles, then books, then songs, and always a firm request for the "swone"! Meaning of course, that it's time for her bedtime phone call to Daddy.

Even when she's perfectly cheerful, she is sure to turn on the whimpers and request of him, "Home!"

Goodnight Kiss

Then it's into bed.

"Shhhhhh.........Quiet babies! She's asleep!"

"HEY! She's not sleeping!"

Remember those pink cowboy boots from the first picture? Yeah. That was a battle totally not worth fighting! :)

"Night night, sleep tight, see you in the morning light!"

"I love you!"

xMWAHx...(Can't forget to blow a kiss on the way out the door!)


1 comment:

Britni said...

Does she sleep in those pink cowgirl boots?! Haha, how cute is she!

Ava gets 3 rather long stories. Then she requests twinkle twinkle, Itsy Bitsy Spider, Mary Had a Little Lamb, AbC's , Always be my Baby by Mariah Carey and then "The Ava" song (a song I made up all about her....yes I know it has gotten ridiculous but it is hard to break this routine. She will not let me....I am working on cutting back to three songs. I feel forced to perform, and I am not a good singer like you,haha!