Wednesday, June 23, 2010

B is for Big Sis, Balance Beam, and Bars

Big Sis had her first gymnastics class today!
Due to a scheduling conflict with the boys' soccer practices, she was not able to be in the same class as her two friends for the summer ballet session. I'm assuming she'll start back up in the fall when they can all be together. But for the time being, she's taking advantage of the hiatus to
try some thing new!

Beginning with a new leotard!

Actually, it's a hand-me-down from my friend's little girls (thanks H and A!)
But it's new to her,
and she was very excited to wear it!

I didn't want to bust out my camera on the very first day. So I didn't get any pictures of her actual class.
But she had a blast!!!
She hopped right up and tried everything; the trampoline, tumbling, foam pit, balance beam, and even the vault and uneven bars.
To tell you the truth, she's a pretty "low key" kind of kid...I didn't know she could hoist herself up there like that!
She's looking forward to her next class for sure.
*
Great job Big Sis!
You always get a 10 from me!








1 comment:

Britni said...

What a cutie pie she is! Glad she liked her 1st day! Hope the girls can all be together again soon :)