Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Change Of Plans

Grandma and Grandpa M took Biggest Brother, Younger Brother, Big Sis, and Little Sis to the park this evening for a picnic. The thought being that I could surely get something grandiose accomplished at home with a solo Princess A.

But Princess A...


...was having a very tough evening!!!

As near as I could tell, it was a direct result of the now seven teeth she is sporting. Actually, number seven was just about to erupt and she was NOT happy about it!

I tried teething swabs, Tylenol, an ice cube in a wash cloth, a video, the exersaucer, all of the distractions I could think of.


It was not working.


Sooo, we ended up here.
Notice, this is not the bedroom where Mommy was supposed to be packing up too small kid clothes.
I won't lie, I was pretty discouraged about the change of plans.
Until...



























I'm pretty sure I'm not going to care about those clothes 20 years from now.


No comments: