Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hangin' Out at Home

Today we had absolutely nothing to do in the way of appointments or errands and such. And that was really nice! So we decided to just hang out around the house. Four of the kids' friends came over to play. It was just a little crazy, so sorry, no pics from the playdate.

I'm pretty sure I need to buy stock in Legos.

Littlest Sis was still having a pretty rocky day after getting shots yesterday. My sweet sweet girl was trying to make her feel better by sharing her balloon.

Chicken Noodle Soup is always a hit for lunch, but really only because it is accompanied by crackers.

Younger Brother called a cab. Thankfully, he doesn't know his own address yet. I just caught him on the phone talking to someone, and when I picked it up and said, "Hello, who is this?" They replied, "This is Yellow Cab." That's what they get for having a phone number that's all 4's. :)

What's lunch without a cape?

Big Sis was showing me how her play dishes work for soup as well.

Meanwhile, Littlest Sis was kickin' back in her chair watching Baby Mozart. I love her dandelion puff hair!!!


He is not supposed to be doing this!

We got a little serenade from Obi Wan Kenobi.


And Younger Brother did an excellent job on a pretty darn tricky puzzle! Didn't you know that Ohio is South of upside down Kentucky and North of New Mexico? Still a stellar effort nonetheless.

2 comments:

Britni said...

I love Biggest & Littlest sisters hairdos!!!!

Lesli said...

I think lil bro got further than I probably would have...LOL!