Friday, July 25, 2008

Our Morning

It's Friday, hooray! It's been a laid back kind of morning. I picked up some flowers for our neice, and will be going to a birthday party for her later. I knew better than to walk in the door with flowers and not have any for Big Sis. As you know, she loves flowers! I don't know what they are, but they're pretty.
Daisies with pink food coloring maybe?

Biggest Brother picked them out for her.

While Big Sis was checking out the flowers, Littlest Sis was exploring her newfound world of toys. Discovery number one, tags don't taste very good.

Younger Brother was trying to be a better source of entertainment.

He is so good to his sisters.

Biggest Brother is taking after daddy in his ability to spring into the background of a photograph.

For everyone that gives me a hard time about having more nice pictures of the girls than the boys...this is what I have to contend with! :)

1 comment:

Britni said...

I hope littlest brother doesn't turn out to be allergic to flowers... would that mean no more flowers for Mommy ??!!! Those were beautiful flowers though!

I am glad Littlest sis has recovered from her shots and that littlest Brother is feeling better after his allergy medicine.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday evening. At least your hubby gets off early tonight!