Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Peril on the High Seas

It's time once again for Vacation Bible School! The kids love it! This year's theme is Pirates. They will be going every evening for the next week. Which by the way, is way outside my comfort zone! We don't even leave our kids with non-family babysitters. My son's friend is in his class this year, so he's very excited about that. Here they are being pirates..














But of course, the true peril on the high seas took place before we ever left the house. I had just gotten everyone ready to walk out the door. I instructed Younger Brother to go potty before we left, and shortly thereafter heard him yelling "mommy" between his tearful sobs. Biggest Brother served as interpreter and explained that Younger Brother had had a slight mishap involving legos while using the facilities. I was picturing one or two pieces. I'm still trying to figure out how he managed to get this far in the process while holding that many legos! That storm trooper is not having a good day!





1 comment:

Lesli said...

Are we sure that the storm trooper was not planning a mutany? hmmm....