Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Shopping

The girls and I went on a spur of the moment shopping trip Sunday afternoon. I had a few things on my "to do" list ... and since "get mugged" wasn't one of them, we decided to go to Easton rather than Eastland. Go figure. Easton is more fun anyway. Here are some highlights from our outing:

Throwing pennies and watching toy boats is always a hit.


Big Sis requested that I make a U-turn with the stroller to go back and admire these purple flowers. She loves purple flowers!

She identified "green" for the first time.
She informed me that this flower was hiding.







My husband and I always say that her world is like one neverending skip through a field of daisies. She is just a sweet and lovely little girl...and she gets sooo delighted by the simple things in life.



I gave her a choice...pizza or pretzel? Pizza it is! Umm...Sis, I don't think that's going to work.

There ya go!


I was afraid she might be getting annoyed by all of my picture taking, but I guess not. I took a picture of Littlest Sis and started to put the camera away when she protested, "ME ME!" So I got the camera out again just in time to be presented with this pose. :)


So ladylike! Yep, she has brothers.

It was bonus time at Estee Lauder. I let her pick the free gift...a red fashion bag half as big as she is. Here she is checking out her loot!

Works great as a hat too!









Littlest Sis was having an especially good day. She slept peacefully the entire time........

.....and woke up bright eyed and bushy tailed just as we were leaving. Thanks E, "that's so number one!"



1 comment:

Lesli said...

I'm sorry?!? Shopping trips to Easton with free stuff AND pizza?!? Aunt Lesli is deeply offended =)